Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Evolutions - The Pattern

Evolutions is in my shops!      
                                                                  
The act of sharing or giving, is by far, one of the most rewarding experiences one can have. As part of an ever expanding and multi-cultural Beading world, I get to see and read how willing people are to offer some form of help or encouragement  to a fellow artist. We are always happy to hear of someone's good news and quickly send off ((hugs)), xxxx's and mwah's when another is feeling a bit low or is going through a rough time. We get to share photos of new babies in our families and the pets we all love so deeply. So many of us have wonderful supportive spouses and we offer up pics of the sumptious meal that has been cooked for us or the weekend spent away in some heavenly haven. We get to show the work we do, to people who truly are interested and want to see more! 


Did you ever think that we could be so universally united? That we really are all the same underneath the fluffery and truly enjoy sharing things that are special and dear to us 
                                                                  
Evolutions afforded me the opportunity to feel that wonderful feeling of caring and sharing. I can tell you that it feels good!

8 comments:

NEDbeads said...

Fantastic post, everything you said is SO true!!! Loving the evolutions!

Callie Mitchell said...

Lovely post, Heather! And a fantastically lovely bracelet. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great post Heather! And that bracelet looks gorgeous!!!

syeds said...

It helps me to enhance my knowledge in Fashion...


Sample Evaluation

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Beautiful beadwork!!!!!!!!

Ingrid said...

Hello Heather,
A quick question : do you bead with Toho or Miyuki ? My point is : I weaved the evolution bangle sticking strictly to your instructions and it's way too big, I mean I know it's a big bangle but the diameter is too large and it slips from my wrist. I've had the same "problem" with the rings around the pendant (Sabine) ? I know these 2 brands are slightly different in size and it's probably the reason but I wanted your advice,
Thanks a lot for your attention,
Ingrid

Unknown said...

Hi Ingrid

I have sent you a reply via your email...hope it helps :)

Ingrid said...

Sorry to bother again, I didn't get it and I checked the spam inbox :o(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...